Book Title: PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams (All-in-One)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Tresha Moreland
Don't Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Based on the HR Certification Institute's Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources bodies of knowledge, this practical guide contains 600+ realistic practice exam questions to prepare you for these challenging certification exams. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. A valuable pre-assessment exam tests your readiness and identifies areas requiring further study. Designed to help you pass the exams, this is the perfect companion to PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
Covers all PHR and SPHR functional areas, including:
- Business management and strategy
- Workforce planning and employment
- Human resource development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee and labor relations
- Risk management
Electronic content includes:
- All 600+ practice exam questions from the book in the Total Tester exam engine--test yourself by exam topic or take complete exams
- PDF copy of the book for studying on the go