Book Title: Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam Secrets Study Guide: Dietitian Test Review for the Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Dietitian Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Registered Dietitian study guide includes Registered Dietitian practice test questions. Our Registered Dietitian study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Registered Dietitian test. Mometrix's Registered Dietitian test study guide reviews the most important components of the Registered Dietitian exam.
The DTR exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the DTR exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the DTR exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An in-depth breakdown of the components of the Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam
- A full review of food and nutrition sciences
- A thorough guide to nutrition care for individuals and groups
- An analysis of principles of education and training
- An extensive look at foodservice systems
- A detailed examination of the management of food and nutrition services
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Food and Nutrition Sciences section covers:
- Food preparation
- Cooking terms
- Nutrient composition of food
- Macronutrient and micronutrient
The Nutrition Care for Individuals and Groups section covers:
- Diet history
- Nutrition intervention
- Specific diet types
The Principles of Education and Training section covers:
- Assessment and planning
- Models and theories
- Educational programs
- Implementation and evaluation
The Foodservice Systems section covers:
- Menu planning
- Federal regulations
- Procurement and materials management
The Management of Food and Nutrition Services section covers:
- Important programs and acts
- Human resources
- Finance and materials
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual DTR exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Dietetic Technician, Registered Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- Registered Dietitian test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Registered Dietitian test.
- Registered Dietitian exam prep that will help you elevate your Registered Dietitian test score.
- Registered Dietitian study manual that will reduce your worry about the Registered Dietitian exam.
- Registered Dietitian practice test questions and much more...